Lewis County PUD will hold two public hearings on 2022 rates. The PUD will host these hearings virtually using Zoom, an Internet-based video conferencing solution.
“Despite the challenges of holding in-person meetings during the pandemic, the PUD strongly encourages public participation in these hearings,” said Tim Cournyer, President of the PUD Board of Commissioners.
The overall utility-wide rate increase is proposed to be less than 1%. Details of the proposed changes for each customer classification will be posted to the PUD website at www.lcpud.org in advance of the first-rate hearing on October 5, 2021.
The schedule of hearings is as follows:
- 1st Rate Hearing: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
- 2nd Rate Hearing: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
The agenda and materials for each hearing will be accessible from the Lewis County PUD homepage. Specific log-in and call-in details will be published on each public hearing agenda, accessible from the PUD homepage.
Members of the public have three options for participating in the public hearings:
- Remote via Internet: Participants can log in to the public hearings using the Internet. Specific log-in details will be published on each public hearing agenda, accessible from the Lewis County PUD homepage.
- Phone: Specific call-in details will be published on each public hearing agenda, accessible from the Lewis County PUD homepage.
- Write-In: For those not able to participate through the options above, the PUD encourages questions and comments to be submitted by Email or postal mail or Lewis County PUD; Attn: Executive Assistant; PO Box 330; Chehalis, WA 98532
About Lewis County PUD
Lewis County PUD is a community-owned, locally governed utility providing power services and telecommunications infrastructure to approximately 33,000 customers throughout most of Lewis County and adjacent communities.