- Last Updated: October 22, 2019
- Campground: Closed
- Campground Reservations: (360) 497-7175
- Information Hotline: (360) 345-1484
- 2019 Dates of Operation: May 17, 2019 through September 8, 2019
The Campground covers 110 acres and provides over 100 campsites, 40 with water and electric hookups. Individual and group campsites, restrooms, and showers are available for your comfort. A picnic area with tables and barbecue units is available. Baseball, soccer, volleyball, disc golf (see map of course in related documents section below), and horseshoes are also available. Reservations are also taken for these facilities.
There are nature trails for your walking and biking enjoyment, as well as a play set for the kids. A boat launch gives boaters access to the lake. Rainbow trout are planted regularly throughout the summer. A picnic shelter can be reserved for group gatherings or activities.
Rates & Fees:
RV Camp Site, Areas A & D, Water/Electric Hookups – $32
Tent Site (single), Area B – $20
- Group Tent Camp Sites #1, 3, 4 & 5 – $50
- Group Tent Camp Sites #2 & 6 – $60
RV Group Camp site – $120
- Additional Vehicle – All Sites – $6
- Additional RV – RV Sites – $22
- Reservation Fee – All Sites – $7
Disability Discount – $5
- Must occupy campsite & Show parking placard, WA state parks disability pass or disabled veteran pass.
Picnic Shelter – Free
Day Use Only – Free
Boat Launch – Free
Note: There is a Two Pet Maximum per campsite.
- Campground Site Map (PDF)
- Campground Rates & Fees (PDF)
- Park Rules (PDF)
- PUD Recreation Sites (PDF)
- Campground Feedback
- Disc Golf Course Layout