- Last Updated: April 15, 2020
- Campground: Closed
- Campground Reservations: Online Only (see below)
- Information Hotline: (360) 345-1484
- 2020 Dates of Operation: Campground closed for 2020 season
Leonard “Bud” Allen Park/Cowlitz Falls Campground covers over 110 acres and is only 15 miles east of Morton and is centrally located to everything the area has to offer….Mount St. Helens, Mount Rainier, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, boating, mountain climbing, disc golf, kite flying, and bird watching. Oh! Did we mention that it’s a great place to kick back and relax?
- Over 100 Campsites (40 w/full hook up)
- Individual and Group Campsites
- Restrooms w/showers
- Picnic Shelters
- Barbecue Units
- Disc Golf
- Nature Trails
- Boat Launch
RV Camp Site, Areas A & D, Water/Electric Hookups – $32
Tent Site (single), Area B – $20
- Group Tent Camp Sites #1, 3, 4 & 5 – $50
- Group Tent Camp Sites #2 & 6 – $60
RV Group Camp site – $120
- Additional Vehicle – All Sites – $6
- Additional RV – RV Sites – $22
- Reservation Fee – All Sites – $7
Disability Discount – $5
- Must occupy campsite & Show parking placard, WA state parks disability pass or disabled veteran pass.
Picnic Shelter – Free
Day Use Only – Free
Boat Launch – Free
Note: There is a Two Pet Maximum per campsite.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Check out time is 1:00 PM
- Please keep the park clean
- No hunting
- No fireworks, firearms, or chainsaws at anytime
- No ATV or ORV riding in campground
- Fires are prohibited, except in designated fire rings and cooking grills. Completely extinguish all fires before leaving. Check with the Washington Department of Natural Resources and other applicable Lewis County authorities for burn ban details.
- Please keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
- Drive slowly and watch for pedestrians
- Do not cut or damage trees or vegetation
- Park only in designated areas. No parking on roadways
- Protect your belongings against theft
- Tents must be placed within the designated campsites
- Day use patrons using boat ramp and picnic areas or people visiting campers must leave by 8:45 PM
- Help maintain Cowlitz Falls Campground’s septic system in good working order – DO NOT use RV chemicals in your holding tanks
- Please dump RV holding tanks at facilities connected to a municipal wastewater treatment plant prior to entering campground.
- Please use air fresheners and ventilation in RV bathrooms to eliminate persistent odors.
- Please use campground’s inviting clean restroom and showers.
From Morton take Highway 12 east to Savio Road. Turn right to Kiona Road. Turn right and follow Kiona Road, which turns into Peters Road just after the junction with Falls Road. The campground will be on the right.
From Yakima take Highway 12 west to Savio Road. Turn left to Kiona Road. Turn left and follow Kiona Road, which turns into Peters Road just after the junction with Falls Road. The campground will be on the right. You can call (360) 497-7175 May through September.