Requirements & Guidelines
Loans for Energy Efficiency Programs (LEEP)
- Maximum residential loan amount for residential customers shall not exceed $7,500.
- Interest rate for the loan shall be 5% for residential. The loan will be a fixed payment loan.
- Loan payment term shall be no more than 5 years.
- All offered residential conservation measures (except appliances) are eligible for loan program participation.
- The measures to be installed must comply with all other conservation program requirements.
- The customer must complete our LEEP Application packet, found below.
- A lien will be placed on the property until the balance is paid in full. Due to recording fees at the auditor’s office, a loan origination fee of $610.00 will be deducted from the applicable program incentive payment. You can find the fee schedule for the Lewis County Auditor’s office here.