Lewis County PUD will hold two public hearings on 2022 rates. The PUD will host these hearings virtually using Zoom, an Internet-based video conferencing solution.
“Despite the challenges of holding in-person meetings during the pandemic, the PUD strongly encourages public participation in these hearings,” said Tim Cournyer, President of the PUD Board of Commissioners.
The overall utility-wide rate increase is proposed to be less than 1%. Details of the proposed changes for each customer classification will be posted to the PUD website at www.lcpud.org in advance of the first rate hearing on October 5, 2021.
The schedule of hearings are as follows:
- 1st Rate Hearing: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
- 2nd Rate Hearing: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
The agenda and materials for each hearing will be accessible from the PUD homepage, www.lcpud.org. Specific log-in and call-in details will be published on each public hearing agenda, accessible from the PUD homepage.
Members of the public have three options for participating in the public hearings:
- Remote via Internet: Participants can log-in to the public hearings using the Internet. Specific log-in details will be published on each public hearing agenda, accessible from the PUD homepage at www.lcpud.org.
- Phone: Specific call-in details will be published on each public hearing agenda, accessible from the PUD homepage at www.lcpud.org.
- Write-In: For those not able to participate through the options above, the PUD encourages questions and comments to be submitted by email or postal mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Lewis County PUD; Attn: Executive Assistant; PO Box 330; Chehalis, WA 98532
About Lewis County PUD
Lewis County PUD is a community-owned, locally governed utility providing power services and telecommunications infrastructure to approximately 33,000 customers throughout most of Lewis County and adjacent communities.