Requirements & Guidelines
Loans for Energy Efficiency Programs (LEEP)
- Maximum residential loan amount for residential customers shall not exceed $7,500.
- Maximum loan amount for non-residential customers shall not exceed $15,000.
- Interest rate for the loan shall be 5% for residential and 6% for commercial industrial. The loan will be a fixed payment loan.
- Late payment fees will be added to the balance including interest.
- Loan payment term shall be no more than five (5) years.
- All offered residential and commercial conservation measures (except appliances) are eligible for loan program participation.
- The measures to be installed must comply with all other conservation program requirements.
- The customer must complete our LEEP Application packet, found below.
- The customer is required to pay a $200 loan origination fee at the time of loan approval, which may be included as part of the amount financed.
- Show proof of home or business property ownership – only owner occupied single family homes or owner occupied single occupant commercial and industrial buildings are eligible for this program.
- Complete and sign Financial Disclosure Form.
- Execute Security Agreement.
- Execute our Loans for Energy Efficiency Program Participation Agreement
- Complete and sign UCC 2 Fixture Filing Form.
- Execute Acknowledgement of Receipt of Information and Waiver and
- Release of Present and Future Claims Form.
- Customer must have maintained a clean (0 demerits) credit rating with Lewis County PUD for the past 12 months.