Requirements & Guidelines
Loans for Energy Efficiency Programs (LEEP)
- Maximum residential loan amount for residential customers shall not exceed $7,500.
- Interest rate for the loan shall be 5% for residential. The loan will be a fixed payment loan.
- Late payment fees will be added to the balance including interest.
- Loan payment term shall be no more than five (5) years.
- All offered residential conservation measures (except appliances) are eligible for loan program participation.
- The measures to be installed must comply with all other conservation program requirements.
- The customer must complete our LEEP Application packet, found below.
- The customer is required to pay a $200 loan origination fee at the time of loan approval, which may be included as part of the amount financed.
- Show proof of home ownership – only owner occupied single family homes are eligible for this program.
- Complete and sign Financial Disclosure Form.
- Execute Security Agreement.
- Execute our Loans for Energy Efficiency Program Participation Agreement.
- Complete and sign UCC 2 Fixture Filing Form.
- Execute the conservation participation agreement.
- Customer must have maintained a credit rating with the PUD having no more than one late charge in the past 12 months.