Lewis County PUD is updating its pre-qualified contractors list for the current year. Contractors must be pre-qualified by the Board of Commissioners annually to work on our electrical and/or fiber system. Electrical work may consist of electrical substations, transmission, and overhead and/or underground distribution construction projects and tree trimming. Fiber work may consist of splicing, overhead and/or underground fiber construction projects. All contractors wanting to submit bids for work on our electrical or fiber system must be on Lewis County PUD’s pre-qualified contractors list.
In order to become pre-qualified by Lewis County PUD, a person, firm, or corporation must possess the following requirements:
- Adequate financial resources, or the ability to secure such resources;
- The necessary experience, organization, and technical qualifications to perform the proposed work;
- The ability to comply with required performance schedules taking into consideration all of its existing business commitments;
- A satisfactory record or performance, integrity, judgment, and skill to perform the proposed work; and
- Be otherwise qualified and eligible to receive an award under applicable laws and regulation.
This is not a notice of bid; rather, the applications submitted by contractors will be used by Lewis County PUD to establish a list of contractors from which future bids may by be required.
The deadline for 2021 applications and all required documentation is 5:00 p.m. November 30th, 2020 for placement consideration on the District’s 2021 pre-qualified contractors roster. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
Complete and submit the form below with the required documentation to:
Purchasing & Contract Supervisor
Lewis County PUD
PO Box 330
Chehalis, WA 98532