- $1,200 – ENERGY STAR Certified Home
This rebate is only payable to the documented homeowner. The following attached forms and qualifications must be present to qualify.
- Sited in Lewis County PUD’s service territory after October 1, 2016.
- Have a permanently installed meter and an active service account.
- Energy Star® NEEM Certificate of Compliance attached to this form.
Upon receipt of this completed form, we will verify the customer has an account at the service address listed. An on-site inspection will be scheduled for verification, at the homeowner’s convenience.
Thinking of buying a new manufactured home? Choose an ENERGY STAR® certified home and start saving right away. You also may benefit from:
- Low VOC’s and quality exhaust systems for healthier indoor air.
- Material resource efficiency.
- Environmentally responsible construction practices.
- Enhanced water efficiency.
Fill Out Our Online Rebate Form Below.