Revolutionizing the way we heat water by utilizing super-efficient technology that can cut water heating costs by more than half. Consider this exciting new technology for your home’s next water heater purchase.
Heat Pump (Hybrid) Water Heaters in existing homes must replace an electric water heater. New Construction purchases are also eligible.
- Tier 1 = $300 Rebate
- Tier 2 = $600 Rebate
- Tier 3 = $600 Rebate
The purchased equipment must be listed on the Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance’s qualified products list as meeting the requirements of the Northern Climate Specification. See helpful links & documents below for more information.
Steps to Participate
- Purchase a qualified Heat Pump Hot Water Heater.
- Must be installed meeting both BPA and the manufacturers guidelines.
- Within 90 days submit the following forms:
- Heat Pump Water Heater Rebate Form.
- Equipment/contractor invoice showing manufacturer, model number, type, size, and quantity of equipment.
Rebate form must be submitted within 90 days of purchase date. Rebate will be paid by check.
Hybrid Water Heater Informational Video
Complete our online rebate form below.
Prefer to download the paper copy?