Our energy efficiency team will conduct a free energy audit for any of our customers, regardless of whether they qualify for our incentive programs. During the audit, we’ll explain how your home or business loses energy, and where the most impact can be made with weatherization, heat pump, or appliance upgrades.
The energy audits we perform are primarily to determine eligibility for our incentive programs. During the audit, we note:
- Existing insulation levels.
- Square footage of attic, walls, and crawl spaces/basements.
- Existing window type and sizes.
- Existing heating type(s), including duct work type and condition (If applicable).
- The information referenced above is obtained through measurement, observation, and calculation. Tools such as a infrared cameras, and blower door leakage tests are sometimes used to demonstrate the home’s heat loss characteristics.
After the audit is complete, the customer is given:
- A list of measures and incentives eligible for.
- A list of qualified installers.
- Information regarding our loan program.
Interested in signing up for an energy audit?
Please complete our online form below, and we will contact you.
Prefer to contact us by phone?