Project Share is a low income energy assistance program providing a mechanism for customers to make voluntary contributions for fellow energy customers in need. Community Action Council administers and distributes the funds to qualified low income customers. When you donate to Project Share, we forward the funds to the Community Action Council for disbursement.
Contact a Customer Service Representative or take a look at your bill to find out how you can donate today!
An Eligible Applicant Must:
- Live within the electric service area of the District
- Be in an energy crisis (have a pending late notice from the District)
- Have a previous monthly gross income at or below 150 percent of the current poverty guidelines
- Show verification of:
- Social Security Numbers for all adults 18 years and over living in the household
- Proof of previous month’s income
- Pending disconnect notice from the District
- Proof of address
- Fill out pre-application
The program begins on October 1st and ends on May 31st of the current energy season.
Please contact Community Action Council for more information.