This service request form is used for service that requires the expertise of a PUD engineer prior to installing any equipment. These types of services are new electrical service where no prior service existed, or when changing from temporary power to permanent power.

If a prior service exists, and you are just wanting to establish your account on a location (pre-existing business account, residential home, rental, apartment, etc…) from the prior customer, please CLICK HERE.

If you need to start service at your property AND there is no meter currently installed, please CLICK HERE.

Please note: Lewis County PUD will invoice all fees by email, unless specified otherwise. Please make sure to check your spam folder or add our domain ( to your “safe senders list”.