- Need to establish service for a new construction project, or alter your existing service to accommodate a remodeling project or upgrade? The District is here to help you.
- Your first step is to apply for service. A District representative will contact you and after the $100 application fee is paid you will work with a design technician on your project. The design technicians often will need to meet with you on-site and then develop a service plan with you.
- See the references below for the most common installation arrangements Please use these references, but be sure to also get detailed information and direction from your assigned design technician.
To start your project with the District please contact us by phone, or fill out the form below and a representative will contact you.
It’s the Law (RCW 19.122)
Establishing the existence and location of underground utilities is the responsibility of the person digging. Laws are in place that make it free and easy for the public to. Simply dial 811 prior to digging.
- New Customer Service Specifications and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Overhead Temporary Service Details (PDF)
- Underground Temporary Service Details (PDF)
- Trencher Ditch Details (PDF)
- Conduit Stub into Ground Sleeve Detail (PDF)
- Ditch Backfill Details (PDF)
- Drawing of Overhead Service Mast on Building (PDF)
- Underground Meter to Building Install Details (PDF)