Need to establish service for a new construction project, or alter your service to accommodate a remodeling project? We have a staff of customer service engineers that will help you with your project and do everything they can to make installation of power a pleasant experience.
We encourage you to contact your PUD engineer prior to starting any work to discuss your project and find out how we can help. If necessary, your engineer will schedule an on-site meeting after a $100 application fee has been paid.
There are many references below that can help with some of the more common general questions. Use these references, but please do not substitute this information for speaking directly with your customer service engineer.
To discuss your project with an engineer please contact us by phone, or fill out the form below and a representative will contact you.
It’s the Law (RCW 19.122)
Establishing the existence and location of underground utilities is the responsibility of the person digging. Laws are in place that make it free and easy for the public to. Simply dial 811 prior to digging.
- New Customer Service Specifications and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Overhead Temporary Service Details (PDF)
- Underground Temporary Service Details (PDF)
- Trencher Ditch Details (PDF)
- Conduit Stub into Ground Sleeve Detail (PDF)
- Ditch Backfill Details (PDF)
- Drawing of Overhead Service Mast on Building (PDF)
- Underground Meter to Building Install Details (PDF)