There has never been a better time to join the Lewis County PUD family.
Are you service-minded, like working with people, meeting needs, and making a difference in someone's life? Why not consider a job with your local electric utility. Public power utilities are owned by the members they serve and are a great place to work! We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes the following:
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Retirement (PERS & 457 Deferred Comp Plan)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- VEBA (Voluntary Employee Benefits Association)
- Personal Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays & 1 Floating Holiday
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Recognition Program
Applications accepted for current openings only.
Lewis County PUD is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons including disabled and Veterans, women, racial and ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and persons of all ages to apply. Persons with disabilites needing assistance in the application process, please call (360) 748-9261. Entry level positions may lead to Apprenticeship oppotunities.